In 1999, Noel Tenoso founded Advance Sports and Spine Therapy with a vision to connect patients to what’s most important in their lives through a fun and personal rehabilitation setting.
Earning both his Masters in Science and a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Pacific University, he has since gone on to earn the following advanced post graduate certifications:
- MDT Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy through McKenzie Institute International
- COMT: Certified Orthopedic Manipulative Therapy through the North American Institute of Orthopeadic Manual Therapy.
- OCS: Orthopedic Certified Specialist through the American Physical Therapy Association
- Astym through Performance Dynamic
- Strong First Kettlebell Certification
- RYT-Registered Yoga Instructor 200 hours
Noel is also involved with several committees within the Oregon Physical Therapy Association. His passion for quality care has fueled a desire to assist with much of the government affairs within the profession. Currently, Noel practices out of our West Linn location. When He’s not in the clinic, you can find him working on his yoga flow or teaching kettlebell classes!