Noel founded Advance Sports and Spine Therapy in 1999. He graduated from Pacific University with a Masters in Science in Physical Therapy in 1988. In 2007 he earned his Doctor in Physical Therapy (DPT) also from Pacific University. He received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon in 1983. Although a busy practice owner, he found time to still
further dedicate time to enhancing his knowledge and skills through advanced education.
Noel currently holds the following advancedpost-graduate certifications:
- MDT Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy through McKenzie Institute International
- COMT: Certified Orthopedic Manipulative Therapy through the North American Institute of Orthopeadic Manual Therapy.
- OCS: Orthopedic Certified Specialist through the American Physical Therapy Association
- Astym through Performance Dynamic
- Strong First Kettlebell Certification
- RYT-Registered Yoga Instructor 200 hours
In addition to a busy clinical schedule. Noel is involved in several committees within the Oregon Physical Therapy Association assisting with the government affairs of the profession. He also is a certified instructor for ASTYM, teaching many courses every year both locally and nationally to certify other physical therapist and rehabilitation professional in the treatment method.