Kate joined the West Linn location of Advance Sports and Spine Therapy in August of 2018 after graduating with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy Degree from Midwestern University. She received her Bachelors of Science in Human Physiology and Psychology from the University of Oregon in 2011, where she also played on the women’s club lacrosse team.
She currently holds the following post-graduate certifications:
- LSVT BIG Certified Clinician.
- RYT-Registered Yoga Instructor 200 hours and ABYS- alignment based yoga specialist
Kate is committed to continuing her education and is currently working on the following certifications:
- CSCS: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- MDT: Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy through the McKenzie Institute International
- COMT: Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist through Phoenix Manual Therapy
Kate enjoys working with a wide variety of patients, from treatment of vestibular/balance disorders, to athletic injuries. She combines manual therapy and exercise to improve functional movements and provide optimal therapy. Outside of the clinic you can find Kate hiking, running, paddle boarding, trying to surf, or enjoying a beer at one of many Oregon breweries.