Jeff Cox joined Advance Sports and Spine Therapy in 2012, where he began practicing in our West Linn clinic and later moved to our Northwest Hyatt location. Passionate for a lifelong learning, Jeff has gone on to complete many post graduate certifications after graduating from Regis University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2003.
He currently holds the following post-graduate certifications:
- MDT: Diploma in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- OCS: Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- FAAOMPT: Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic and Manual Physical Therapy
- CSCS: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- ASTYM: Certified Provider through Performance Dynamics
- FMS: Functional Movement Screen and Y Balance Test Specialist