Chris joined Advance Sports and Spine Therapy in 2007. Graduating from Pacific University’s physical therapy program in 1984, she went on to work in several hospitals and private practices across the country. Chris brings over 30 years of experience to our team, specializing in Women’s and pelvic health.
She currently holds the following post-graduate certifications:
- MDT: Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy through the McKenzie Institute Internation al;
- OCS: Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist through the American Physical Therapy Board Physical Therapy Specialties;
- CMPT: Certified Manual Physical Therapist through the North American Institute of Manal Therapy
- ASTYM certified provider through Performance Dynamics
- FMS: Functional Movement Screen through Functional Movement Systems
In addition to several advanced certifications, Chris has taught numerous community classes and assisted in Women’s Health certifications. Her passion for the field has also led to her service on the board of the OOPTSG (Oregon Orthopedic PT Study Group).
Chris currently practices out of our West Linn clinic, with a primary focus in Pelvic and Women’s Health.